Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
For over 19 years, Attorney Nikki Jacobson has been a dedicated advocate for the injured and immigrants from all over the world. She has focused her practice of law exclusively on workers’ compensation and immigration law.
Ms. Jacobson began her legal career in 1997 after earning her law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law and her admission to The State Bar of California. She is a highly respected and involved member of the legal community. As a committed Los Angeles lawyer, Ms. Jacobson continues to be a strong advocate and ally. As a refugee, she understands the issues and hardships her clients face everyday.
Ms. Jacobson is also a Professor of Law at West Los Angeles College, a regular guest speaker and a valued member of a number of legal organizations. She is also an author and editor of several legal publications.
Areas of Practice Attorney
- Workers’ Compensation (Certified Specialist by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization)
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Personal Injury
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Applicants’ Attorney Association
- California State Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Iranian American Lawyers Association
- California State Bar, 1997
- Supreme Court of California, 1997
- Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 2016
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. – May, 1997
- California State University, Northridge, California
- B.A. (Cum Laude) – June, 1994
- Major: Political Science
- West Los Angeles College , Professor of Law, February 1, 2001 – Present